- College Planning
- Open Account
- Manage Account
Add to Your GET Account
You’ve already taken that important step of planning ahead for future college expenses. The information below provides tips on maximizing your college savings and managing your GET account(s).
Four easy ways to boost your GET account
- Make additional Lump Sum contributions at any time. It’s easy to add to your college savings by logging in to your online GET account. Annually, June 25th is the last day to add funds at that enrollment year’s unit price. After that date, the unit price is subject to change.
- Consider increasing your payroll deduction or automatic withdrawal amount. Adjust your amounts now to keep your savings on target. Even small amounts add up over time.
- Add a Custom Monthly Plan during the regular enrollment period (Nov 1 - May 31). Choose a monthly payment that works best for your budget, lock in the current unit price and have the convenience of paying over time (note that Custom Monthly Plans include a 7.5% finance charge). You can always adjust your contract if your financial situation changes.
- Ask family and friends to help. They can easily make contributions to your GET account for special occasions such as birthdays and holidays.
There are several payment options available when you want to add to your account.
- Make an online payment through US Bank
- Set up or change your automatic bank withdrawal (ACH)
- Set up or change your payroll deduction amount
Access Your GET Account Online
Our secure customer portal is the fastest, most convenient way to manage and add to your GET account(s). Here are some tips on accessing your account online:
- If you know your Login ID and Password, simply log in to your account.
- If you have never logged in to your account before you will need to create a Login ID (your email address) and Password.
- Note that the Login ID is case-sensitive.
- Your Password must be a minimum of seven characters and must include a special symbol (example: ! % $).
- If you have any issues accessing your online account, email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 1.800.955.2318. We’re here Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm (excluding state holidays).